Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Fueling The Escape


I didn't always have the energy necessary to pursue this. Over the last couple years, I've dramatically changed my diet to a high-fruit-intake arrangement.

We eat a lot of fruit. It gives me the energy so very necessary to make my dreams become reality.

Without the fruit, I was lethargic and morose. I came home from work and felt sad because my energy was all spent on someone else's interests, and now I had none left for me.

I eat about 2500-3000 calories in fruit a day. If i want other foods later in the day, I eat them. I don't restrict myself, but I do make sure to be realistic about making sure I get the fuel I need to function.

The more fruit I eat, the more efficient I am. This is an undeniable truth of my existence.

No comments:

Post a Comment