Friday, August 28, 2009

New Apartment

Hey Everyone... just another update on the housing situation.

We won't be moving into a hotel... I found a decent deal on a furnished studio apartment in one of those new complexes. It's a little expensive, but it's only for a month... and we get to use the pool, exercise room, free 5 mile courtesy bus rides, air conditioning, etc... so that will actually be a nice luxurious stop-off before we move into the new place. And I think we can always ask for one more month if we need it, though I don't hope to need it!

This will give my uncle an extra month, which is two weeks longer than he quoted me for getting it to waterproof... so maybe those extra two weeks can be enough time to get the interior finished up.

Cross ye fingers!

No comments:

Post a Comment