Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Fruit-Fancy

Okay, factoring in a high fruit diet, I think that northern California is the best place to be.

In the long term, A green house should allow us to grow the varieties of fruits we want to eat...

And in the short term, the tropical fruit availability is only half a state away. We should be able to easily ship in plenty of fresh produce from SoCal.

Finally, I believe that if I were there I would very likely work on an organic farm and maybe even make a living out of it, eventually buying land to build my own farm.

And odds are, if I work for a farm, they will let us live on the land in a tiny house. So organic farming could be a temporary solution until we have bought land even.

These have been a record of my current thoughts. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment