Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Heat Options

Okay, I started investigating into propane heaters in place of the propane fireplace.

Some require a 100 lb. tank minimum, which we wouldn't be able to provide.

MANY do not have direct-vent features, which means you have to open a window for oxygen. VERY dangerous. Fuck that.

But... I did find some very decent wall mount units. The prices are lower. They have self-igniters and thermostats, and direct vent options. I don't know if they require a certain size tank.. will have to look into that.

But check these out:

Around 600:

THREE GRAND HOLY CRAP (but so nice):

3 comments:

  1. I really like the RHFE-201FA.

    Am I reading that right? Only 2" deep? Wall mounted? That won't take up much room at all. Bonus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, you're not reading it right. Heh. H 26 5/8" x W 16 3/4" x D 9 7/8"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I didn't think so... :) That works too.

    ReplyDelete