Saturday, December 19, 2009

Tiny House Design

I also want to just say, much thanks goes out to Michael Janzen of Tiny House Design for giving us some serious "post-support" on this project.

He has been following along with our project, and has been posting regular updates on his site about us. I greatly appreciate his support, even if he doesn't get the site name right. ;) We should probably switch it up, as our current name seems to confuse people... (it's an escape from density... the density being the weight of responsibility created by owning many things.)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! ...and I'll work on that ;-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings, and welcome to Texas! I followed a link to your blog from Tiny House Design, after Googling "tiny houses texas". I'm enjoying reading about your home and experiences.

    I hope that you are on the mend, physically, and that you are able to continue with the improvements to your home.

    Even when it's a struggle, remember that you're an inspiration to many of us.

    Thank you,
    Jeff Whitmire
    Pilot Point, TX

    ReplyDelete